Thursday, January 18, 2007

catch up



January has certainly been interesting. I've been catching up on knitting projects. The felted slippers were a hit at Christmas (never mind the daughter still waiting for hers). I've been throwing together remainder yarn for a big felted bag - should be interesting. I start teaching next week. I have 24 kids signed up for my class, "The Power of Art, How to Find Your Inner Voice" I'm terrible excited about it. The school is designed for arty students and I can design the class as I want. I'd love to go to this school myself.

My traveling girl loved Berlin. She was fascinated with the art scene and I was struck by her very "being" in East Berlin. Makes me hopeful for change in our existing world. Chilly girl in St. Paul is having fun playing basketball and planning our trip to visit Lauren in Madrid. My shiny new passport arrived (my first one). It makes me feel worldly - in my decidely non-worldly life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home