Tuesday, June 13, 2006



I'm enjoying our visitors and our wildly busy summer so far. By default, I am Sarah's rookie Little League coach. Our team of "baby blues" is doing quite nicely and improving with every game. Sarah caught a ball with her face in April, so we have regrouped and stepped back a notch to try and help her get over her fear of the ball. Her comfort level allows her to bat and actually be the catcher - the mask is the trick. We''ll see what happens over the course of the next 6 weeks.

Lauren's amazing shoes match the lake.

It is getting harder and harder to catch my girls at the same time in the same place. I feel like I am chasing fireflies and hoping to save them in my mayonnaise jar, wistfully knowing they are their best when allowed to fly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marietta said...

oh poor thing! but alas - i have been there when playing softball in grade school - though no where near as bad as that!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Krawuggl said...

This black eye looks very scaring, like Marietta said, poor little thing. I once got a ball on my chin, it looked like a hook to my chin, the stupid thing was, that I was not longer a child, I think some people maybe where thinking I had some struggle with my husband.

Friday, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Krawuggl said...

CanĀ“t find your email-address, to give you the way to set up links and so. Or, if you like I can write it here, please say what you prefer.
Thanks, Suzi

Friday, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

hmm. I have an e-mail address but it is separate from my blog. So, maybe it is best to do here, or is there a way to connect my e-mail? thanks

Friday, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home